Me to myself;
1. Sleep earlier, rise earlier – get off your phone, set a time, create a habit.
2. Stay away from people who do not deserve you – you are worth a lot more. Fuck their shitty opinions.
3. Eat well – and I don’t mean diet. I mean, eat well. Eat healthy, indulge every once in a while, but don’t go overboard. Eat for your health and not for society.
4. Create a plan that will be enjoyable for exercise and just do it – no fucking around this year
5. Pamper yourself – give yourself one hour. One hour a week to unwind. To week to wash your hair, leave in your conditioner, soak your skin, have a face mask, shave your legs, light some candles, drink some tea, put on nice smelling lotion and comfy pajamas, put on some nice music and sleep well.
6. Put in an effort – doing your hair nicely, putting on that clean change of clothes and a simple coat of mascara has a lot of power to make you feel a hell of a lot better
7. Plan an outing once a week – have something to look forward to, to be excited for. Experience new things.
8. Set small goals – 3 small things to do every day, and don’t sleep till you have them done. 3×365 knowledgeable achievements will be worth it – trust me
9. Meet new people – don’t be so quick to judge.
10. Love yourself – I’m still trying to figure this one out, but I’m beginning to feel like I am worth it.
11. Art – practice makes perfect. Work, and when you can’t work, learn. Discover artists and their pieces, their inspirations, their style. Document it. There is always something to do to improve, whether it be through practice or research.
12. Stick to these goddamn goals. 2017 will be the shit if I make it.
I hope you’ve all had an amazing start to the year, here’s to new beginnnings & more memories!