Please tell me i’m not the only one that is lazy with taking care of myself..
From brushing my hair, to shaving my legs, to filling in my eyebrows haha!
For the past month I have drained myself with work and have forgotten to look after myself so i’m going to change that today!
Here is a plan I like to follow to keep myself healthy and happy & I thought i’d hare it with you!
- face: moisturizer mixed with coconut and tea tree oil. Coconut oil to remove makeup and moisturize lips. Colloidal silver as a face spray for cleansing, acne and hydration
- body: coconut oil for problem areas, stretch marks and scars. Shea butter or coconut oil soap in the shower
- coconut oil soak for 5 minutes before shower
- holistic hair shampoo and conditioner
- olaplex treatment to soak in hair weekly half an hour before shower or overnight
- drink plenty of water, coconut water, and aloe water
- gluten and dairy free eating
- mix baking soda, eucalyptus oil, and coconut oil for toothpaste
- sit in the sun, in a hammock, with a book– enjoy the outdoors
- apple cider vinegar and honey as a hot drink for cleansing the toxins
- read books, blogs and inspire yourself
- focus on positive self talk
- do not communicate with toxic people